home about events scout sent & received contact

10.21.2013

scout: maeve at anthropologie

It's no secret that over here at scout.send.receive. we love Anthropologie. It is impossible to walk into an Anthro store and not feel inspired by the amazing windows, ingenious product displays and the clever styling of the clothing. I almost certainly purchase at least one item every time I walk into the store, whether it be a quirky-yet-practical skirt, or a calendar with images so beautiful they are begging to be framed.

Because it is a multi-brand store, my collection of clothing from Anthropologie consists of a variety of brands, from the more mainstream like Tracy Reese, to independent brands like Anthro-exclusive Edme & Esyllte (I'm wearing this dress as I write this post!)

But on one of my most recent shopping trips, I purchased two dresses by the brand Maeve and found myself obsessing over almost every other item in their collection (taryn crepe shift $118 & galina dress $128).

 

How could you not be obsessed with this dress? Sequined zebras are okay in my book! I think that this skirt would be surprisingly versatile in a wardrobe.

 
 
I think that this skirt would be surprisingly versatile in a wardrobe, and this shift dress is perfect for work when accessorized with a statement necklace.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...